Simple Spicy Poke Recipe
Simple “Spicy” Poke Recipe by Troy Maeda
1. Cut your fish into bite-sized pieces (Reef fish tend to be tougher so I recommend cutting into smaller cubes than pelagic fish).
2. Add mayo to desired consistency.
3. Add in sesame seed oil, chili oil, cayenne pepper, and shoyu to taste.
4. *Optional* Add in any other ingredients you would like. Popular options include green onion (pictured), sweet onion, tobiko, limu, etc..
5. Let chill for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.