Stand out and blend in during dives in the Venture Wetsuits Blinky Tako Wetsuit. The Japanese word "Tako" which means octopus was introduced to Hawaii by early Japanese settlers. The name TAKO is still used today at local fish markets and by divers. Wetsuits are unisex and fit great for men and women.
- Yamamoto #39 Neoprene
- Titanium Coated Open Cell
- Sealed Reinforced Stitching
- 2-piece suit with high waisted bottoms
- 7MM thick chest pad
- Knee pads
- Black wrist and ankle cuffs
- Two flush pockets with purge outlets to reduce drag.