Now accepting pre orders on the new Ono Wetsuit! Suits are in production and will be ready Feb/March.
The Giant Trevally, also known as Ulua in Hawai'i, is the king of the reef. One of the fiercest predators and the most prized sought after fish by both fisherman and spear fisherman. Nesting in caves with their dark skin and scales, you catch hints of silver as the orange sun shines down on its battle scars which is what we have captured in this wetsuit.
- Yamamoto #39 Neoprene
- Titanium Coated Open Cell
- Sealed Reinforced Stitching
- 2-piece suit with high waisted bottoms
- 7MM thick chest pad
- Knee pads
- Black wrist and ankle cuffs
- Two flush pockets with purge outlets to reduce drag.